You will find fair cooperation, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes with us.
We are looking for the next possible date:
Operator of yarn winding machines (m/f/d)
In addition to operating our yarn rewinding machines, your duties will also include ensuring compliance with quality and deadline specifications.
Ideally, you have completed vocational training and have a basic technical understanding, have or have had initial contact with textiles or textile products, are able to act independently and reliably, and have a good command of written and spoken German.
Temporary workers (m/f/d) packaging
Working hours are flexible as needed, but Monday through Friday.
We expect a conscientious and independent way of working, physical resilience and good German language skills.
If you are interested, please send your application documents (only in PDF format, please), stating your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) to our HR department.
Full-time employee (f/m/d) in production control
- Disposition of raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished goods
- Create, control and monitor production orders
- Posting stock movements
- Audit of purchase invoices
- Master data maintenance in the merchandise management system
- Close coordination with production, sales & external partners
- Inventory support
- You have completed commercial training.
- You have professional experience in the field of production control and planning
within an industrial company.
- Experience with textile products would be desirable but not essential.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and ERP (ABAS)
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
- You are characterized by a high level of customer orientation, teamwork and communication skills as well as stress resistance.
- Organizational talent as well as a careful and flexible way of working complete your profile.
We offer our employees numerous attractive additional benefits:
If you feel addressed, please send your application documents by mail or e-mail(attachments only in PDF format, please), stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
For any queries, please provide a telephone number directly in your application email where you can be reached.